24/7 Emergency Service Available
If you need night or weekend emergency services, call now
Experienced Plumbing Contractors in Sudbury
When it comes to the plumbing in your home, everything must be in working order. Whether a pipe bursts or your drains are backed up, you need a plumbing contractor in Sudbury to handle your job. At Castle Plumbing and Heating, we have been providing quality, efficient plumbing services in Sudbury since 1990.
We provide the following services and products:
- Drain and sewer cleaning
- Drain line camera inspections
- Plumbing repairs
- Plumbing parts
- Complete water pump systems
- Customized water filtration systems
- Heated water lines
- Water pump repair shop
- Installation of fixtures and faucets
We also understand that plumbing problems don't often occur during business hours, so we offer 24/7 emergency service to our clients. If a pipe bursts in the middle of the night, call Castle Plumbing & Heating; one of our experienced experts will be with you as soon as possible.
If you are looking for a reliable plumbing contractor in Sudbury, reach out to us. We are happy to help you!
Types of Plumbing Repairs
Plumbing issues can range from minor to catastrophic, so it’s essential to know the types of issues you could be facing. At Castle Plumbing & Heating, we encourage our customers to be proactive in addressing plumbing issues, since even minor issues can escalate in cost and damage if left unattended.
The following are some of the most typical plumbing problems:
- Dripping faucets: A dripping faucet is annoying, but it can also cost you big money on your water bill. So don’t just leave it, call us and get it fixed as soon as possible.
- Leaking pipes: Leaky pipes don’t just happen during winter months; they can crop up year-round. Keep an eye out for wet spots on the ground or ceiling, as most pipes will begin leaking near joints. Water damage can be extremely costly to repair, so it’s important to stop leaks before they become too big.
- Water pressure: Low water pressure can indicate a problem with your water supply. Your pump system may need a tune-up, or your water filters may need to be serviced. One of our experienced plumbers will get to the bottom of this problem.
- Cold showers: There’s nothing worse than hopping in the shower expecting it to be warm, only to be cascaded by freezing water. Water heaters do have relatively long lives; lasting anywhere from 8 to 12 years with yearly maintenance, but problems can arise. So whether it’s time for a new water heater or you need a repair, we can handle it.
- Clogged drains: We warn our customers that store bought drain cleaners don’t always do the trick. In fact, they can cause more harm than good. When you notice your drain is slow or clogged, call us and we’ll get everything working again in no time.
- Water pump systems: Work together with our pump specialists to design and customize a pump system that fits your exact specifications. Or we can repair an existing pump system at our pump repair shop.
Regular check-ups can also help you avoid costly plumbing issues in your home. We inspect plumbing issues that could cause damage to your property if not fixed quickly, and we offer cost-effective solutions.
Contact Us Today
Do you have any plumbing issues? Do you need an experienced plumbing contractor in Sudbury? If so, contact Castle Plumbing & Heating today!